What makes me fall in love

Lunes, Hulyo 11, 2011

      Let's look love like a body of water.To reach the deep end,you must first travel through the shallow end.With that in mind,I feel that initially there has to be physical attraction.It is also important to like the man before you can really love him.I think when it all comes down to it,what makes me fall in love with a guy is being able to talk with him.I fall in love with someone who can make me laugh,who always makes me smile the moment I hear his voice or see his face,who can make me forget everything else going on around me.His presence alone is enough to make me feel like the most special and the most important person in the world.I want a man who will shower me love.Convince me he is the most perfect man on earth created perfectly just for me.And someday I hope I can find one.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento