A love of Goodbye

Lunes, Hulyo 11, 2011

I am so blessed I have you,
You make me feel special like no one else can do,
I'd hoped that I've done the same for you,
But I'm sorry I didn't even bothered to say ''I Love You''.

You know I didn't like you from the very start,
But the things you've done really captured my heart,
And even though we are destined to be apart,
In my life you're still one of the most important part.

I admit that I really loved you,
That is why I find it hard to forget you,
And now it's too late to let you know,
That I feel stupid for letting you go.

Everytime I remember the moments we've shared together,
I'm always be thankful for the love you share,
Now I know that we're not really meant for each other,
And I'm glad you've found someone who could love you better.

I know that in love we can't avoid to cry,
And in love we can't avoid to die,
But there's one thing that I cannot deny,
Love is the reason behind that goodbye.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento