I love dancing

Miyerkules, Hulyo 13, 2011

   I started loving dancing when I was young.Everytime there was a dance competition I always join.When I was in elementary I joined the dance and cheers competition and luckily our school won the first place.I never stopped my interest in dancing.When I reached my high school years I've joined a lot of dance competitions.Modern dance, Dance and cheers, Dance troupe, Sayawit and the Philippine folkdance.Through this I've learn a lot.I've meet and found new friends who are with same interest with me too.I also became a captain of our year level dance and cheers group.I also participated during the sayawit which is held every year.Through sayawit we show our talents not only in dancing but at the same time in singing and acting too.When I reached my college years I'd also join some dance competition in our school and became the school's participant in the dance sports modern standard category.Despite of body aches and tiredness brought by dancing.I still do believe that whatever happens dancing would always be one of my passion.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento