It's too late

Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011


For all those times we we're together,
We both shared our tears and laughter,
I thought our relationship was already stronger,
But sadly it won't last any longer.

You always say you love me.
You used to hug me so tightly.
I thought you're the one for me.
And I'd never expect to be hurt so badly.

It so hard to admit that I'm crying,
And deep inside my heart is aching,
I can't believe that this is what I got in loving,
And it feels like this pain is unending.

Every drop of tears falling from my eyes,
Let me show the true meaning of sacrifice,
But there's one thing I've realize,
I shouldn't listen to all your lies.

Now it's too late for you to be sorry,
There's so many hurts you've given me,
I've waited so long for you to really  love me,
But I guess your not really the one meant for me.


0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento