dating

Lunes, Oktubre 3, 2011

  Dating is also called  the "Games of Love" being played between men and women.These games give the most emotional hurtful sting that brings quite a wound to the heart. One of the games is the "Calling Game." Women often ask, "Should I call him? Should I not? If I do not call him, I will start the chase and he will be more interested in me. If I do, he thinks I'm a possessive girl trying to 'chase him. Oh, what move in the game should I play?" Another game is the "Kissing Game." The questions most commonly asked are: Should I make a move now? When should I make it? When do I let him or her kiss me? Those are few examples of the "Games of Love," which should be really be called "The Play of Emotions - a play most likely to get burned in." So, what's the point in getting us burned in this troublesome dating phenomenon? Well to start out, there aren't all negative parts in dating, and people date to find love and their soul mate to share their lives with them on earth, the process can get very exciting and fun. For instance, the girl gets ready to meet her date. She is in her new beautiful, red, faltering dress. The boy is at the door with flowers. The girl gets all nervous and excited while she quickly checks in the mirror, makes final touch-ups, and opens the door with a gleaming smile towards her date. She and her date drive to a movie and share a hopefully interesting conversation. They have a fun time hopefully as they "accidentally" brushed each other's hands. The excitement begins when they go through the different stages of dating: attraction, uncertainty, exclusivity, intimacy, and engagement. When we find the right mate, we end up rejoicing for the discovery of love.

1 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento