christmas

Lunes, Setyembre 26, 2011

   Who can argue about Christmas not being the best time of the year. Yes, Christmas triggers strong emotions which many cannot ignore. From emotion of love to the emotion of pity; Christmas never fails to bring it out. Christmas is the magic that everyone believes in. From little children who stay up in the wee night of Christmas Eve to hear Santa’s sleigh to adults whose hopes and dreams were once shattered are restored. Christmastime was always a magical time of year for me. The beautifully decorated shopping malls, with toys everywhere you looked, always fascinated me. And the houses, with the way their lights would glow upon the glistening snow at night, always seemed to calm me. But decorating the Christmas tree and falling asleep underneath the warm glow of the lights, in awe that Santa Claus would soon be there, was the best part of it all. As a child, these things enchanted me. Sure, the presents were great, but the excitement and mystery of Christmas; I loved most of all. Believing…that’s what it was all about. Believing there really was a Santa and waking up Christmas morning, realizing he’d come, as my sleepy eyes focused on all the fancily wrapped presents before me. How wonderful it would be to relive the magic of Christmas.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento